Sunday, June 17, 2012

10 days of happy Headgear


Day 18 - 18 days without chocolate???  I'm turning a tad witchy!

Day 17 - Once again, chilly weather is perfect for the pink beanie!

Day 15 - A total stranger gave me a length of ribbon which matched my outfit - a deft flick of the wrist and voila!  chic headwear!

Day 12 - Has anybody seen my Sherpa?

My first opportunity to post pics of my headwear for the past 10 days:

Day 9 - some spotted leopard stuffed toy died for this hat...

Day 13 - Attack of the 80's hair - one headband too close to a Flock of Seagulls...
Day 11 - Watch out!  Some angry Barbie somewhere wants her hat back!


Day 10 - Slightly Raiders of the Lost Arcade look here...

Day 13 - The Staff at Frankston Savers are now helping me find hats!!  Thank You!





Day 16 - At a girls' day out - the appropriate 'Ladies Day' hat was perfect for the occasion.


No comments:

Post a Comment