Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SPARKLY, TWINKLY DAY 21

21 DAYS

21 DAYS OF DIFFERENT HATS

21 DAYS OF NO CHOCOLATE !!!!!!

Of course, those who know me, will realise that I never miss an opportunity to surround myself with glittery, sparkly lights. (I must have been a bower bird in a former life!)
I could never resist the sparkly lights

Today is no exception.  As I sit at my desk, staring at a HUGE block of Toblerone - something I cannot touch for another 24hours - my hat is glowing in the darkness (Well until, I turn the lights on in my office!)

One has to ask . . . .   Are 4 strands of fairy lights too much?


hahaha  - never!!!!

Please please, donate to this great cause - Open Family Australia.
Please quote my Name (Your donation will be added to the total I've raised this past 3 weeks)

To those who have donated - a whopping huge THANK YOU

I have had fun - and will be doing this challenge again in 2013
bronny

No comments:

Post a Comment