Thursday, June 14, 2012

DAY 14

Way-hey!!

Of course, I've been away from a computer for a week - but I have been posting daily pics on facebook - I will try to do a catch up run ASAP so you can see that I have managed a different hat or headgear every day so far...

2 weeks - 14 days -- without chocolate.

It was so tempting today, walking in the supermarket aisle, seeing all those blocks of yum on special.
But I was strong, and I resisted each and every one of them.

Oh boy am I going to have a feast on the 22nd!

All this has a purpose - to raise funds and awareness of Open Family Australia's Outreach Program for homeless youth...
32,000 will be on the street - without adequate shelter next week - the 21st of June is the longest night...

Please, please donate to the cause - there is a link on earlier posts....

I'll post my headgear - I can be found on Facebook - Bronwyn Bacon - my profile pic is a blue cat...

No comments:

Post a Comment